"It‘s not whether you get knocked down; it’s whether you get up."
Christiaan is Spectrecom Films’ account services director. He has over 10 years’ experience in the industry, delivering award-winning films and memorable video campaigns for a huge range of clients.
Today, Christiaan helps to ensure we offer the very highest level of customer service to every client, as well as working particularly closely with some of our favourite charities.
Most recently, he has helped…
- Macmillan Cancer Support influence a landmark government debate
- RSPCA’s Freedom Foods dispel myths about good animal welfare
- Oxfam highlight the risks of giving birth in the developing world
- Marie Curie improve retention rates of their GDA street collectors
- The National Trust attract new, high-end financial donors
Since joining Spectrecom in 2004, Christiaan has helped it grow from a small start-up corporate video company to a well-known, fully-fledged creative video communications agency with its own in-house film studio complex.
When he’s not working, Christiaan is a keen swimmer, big stand-up comedy fan and occasional foodie. Born and bred in South London, he supports the mighty Crystal Palace Football Club.
"There really is nothing more satisfying than producing creative films and video content that actually make a difference to people’s lives. Visual storytelling is an incredibly powerful medium and in the right hands can be a real force for good."