A new algorithm from YouTube spells good news for creators and video marketing agencies with more than 5,000 subscribers.
If you are popular on the site and have achieved this position you will now have the ability to identify your most engaged viewers. The feature is currently in a beta testing phase, which you can become a part of. You’ll be able to see who your top fans are, how they are interacting with likes and comments, as well some more information about the fans themselves.
Here are some tips from the ever useful ReelSEO site about how you can benefit from the new feature:
- You can sort the fan list by different metrics so look for users with the largest audience of their own and reach out if you think a collaboration might be possible.
- Of course, Google being Google, it insists on pushing Google + at us and the ‘Audience Analyser’ is no exception. For once though, this might be a good thing. You can very easily invite your top fans into a private ‘Circle’ where they can interact with you and with each other. Done well, this could be invaluable for feedback and gives you a chance to let your biggest supporters have exclusive content.
- You can reach out to your top subscribers and ask them for input in future content.
- Cultivating a solid relationship with your fans should encourage even more engagement and give you a built in audience who will be more open to sharing your stuff across the web.
- Looking to catch the attention of top YouTubers? Get active on their channel and give them a reason to notice you.
Supermassive Channel – EpicMealTime:
Let us what you think on Twitter